Throughout the duration of the research project the IREK research team will be working on a variety of outputs ranging from working papers and journal articles, survey reports and policy briefs to presentations of ongoing work at different stages of the project.
IREK Working Paper Series
- The IREK project overarching conceptual framework, February 2017
- Introduction to the IREK project, Rebecca Hanlin, March 2017
- PhD research proposal Cecilia Gregersen, March 2017
- Mapping of PV and Wind markets in Kenya: Current state and trends, Ulrich Elmer Hansen, January 2017
- Growth and Structural Change in Africa : Development Strategies for the Learning Economy. / Lundvall, Bengt-Åke; Lema, Rasmus. Sustainable Industrialization in Africa: Toward a New Development Agenda. ed. / Padmashree Gehl Sampath; Banji Oyelaran-Oyeyinka. Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. p. 113-138
- South-South Trade in Capital Goods – The Market-Driven Diffussion of Appropriate Technology. / Hanlin, Rebecca; Kaplinsky, Raphael. The European Journal of Development Research, July 2016, Volume 28, Issue 3, p. 361-378