Rasmus is an expert in Innovation and Development, Global Value Chains, Renewable Energy (Wind) and Technology Transfer. He has more than ten years of experience with research work in developing countries, particularly in India and China. Lately his research and capacity-building work has concentrated on East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique).
Rasmus holds a DPhil in Development Studies (Sussex). His main areas of research are:
- Low carbon innovation and low carbon development
- International technology transfer
- Innovation systems and industrial clusters in developing countries
- Learning and innovation in global value chains
- The build-up of innovation capability in China and India